I recently added a new item to my shop on Etsy. It is perfect as a gift for your Mom, your grandmother, or even yourself! Personally, I love this combination of colors and shapes. Also, it is the perfect addition to any outfit! Hurry! I only have one left! Click Here to shop Kenna’s World.
Hey guys! I’ve added another product to my shop on Etsy. A cross necklace made of the semi-precious stone, hematite!
Here’s a bit about it: the cross is made of polished black hematite, has wire wrapped around the middle, and is about an inch and a half long. It has a bulky chain that it is attached to that is 24” long, and it is perfect for both men and women. It’s a limited addition item because I’m not sure if I can get more of the hematite (don’t you just love hematite jewelry?).
I’m also going to tell you a little about the semi-precious stone, hematite: hematite is the mineral form of iron. It is colored black, steal, silver gray, brown, reddish brown, or red. My necklace is made of polished black hematite with a slight sparkle. It’s beautiful, and I believe that black is the most common kind. It is derived from the Greek word for blood – haima – because it can be red in its powdered form. It is used as a pigment in paint and is known as kidney ore (which is red) when it forms in a reniform (kidney-shaped) habit.
How to Clean and Care for Hematite:
- Store it so that it is not touching other jewelry pieces! Hematite is in the middle of the hardness scale so it gets scratched easily.
- Keep it clean, but never put chemicals on your necklace! Clean it using mild soap, water, and a polishing cloth.
- Don’t put hairspray, makeup, perfume, or lotion on after putting your jewelry on; put it on first!
- Don’t casually toss it around!
I also sell other items in my shop: silver tone cross earrings, gold tone cross earrings, silver and gold tone heart lockets for girls, and matching lockets for dolls (like American Girl!) Thank you for reading, and for a link to my new item please click here.
Hey, as most of you probably know, I have an Etsy shop!
It is super fun and really exciting when I get an order! When I got my first order, I was so excited that I was running in circles and shouting hurray!
I still jump up and down when I get an order. Right now I’m featuring two items in my shop:
- One, a petite, beautiful gold tone necklace – it’s small and perfect for a gift. You can get one for your doll, too!
- Two, silver tone cross earrings – they are perfect for showing off your faith.
Here’s a picture of an order I just fulfilled. I blocked out the person’s name and address:
I can’t wait to fulfill your order too!
If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below. If your questions are about my items, please message me using Etsy or ask below.
Come visit my Etsy shop here —> Kenna’s World on Etsy